Plans & Pricing
- Data StorageWeekly Offsite Backups
- Monthly Traffic1 GB Storage
- Email AccountsManaged Updates
- Daily BackupPremium Plugin Licensing
- Free SSL
- Data StorageIncludes Basic Plan &
- Monthly Traffic1/2 Hour Content/Support
- Email Accounts10 GB Storage
- Daily Backup24/7 Uptime Montoring
- Priority Support
- Data StorageIncludes Pro &
- Monthly Traffic2 Hour Content/Support
- Email Accounts25 GB Storage
- Daily BackupPerformance Monitoring
- Enhanced Security
*** Extended Support is $100 per hour and $75 if on a Care Plan billed in 15-minute increments.
Website Care Plans = Peace of Mind
Your Website Is Vulnerable
The software needs updating to stay secure and take advantage of technological advances. The unfortunate truth is that all software is vulnerable, including the software that powers your website.
More and more websites are getting hacked and attacked, including big players like Twitter and Facebook as well as millions of small businesses every day.
Your website needs regular maintenance to ensure maximum performance. Keeping the website software and plugins up to date and tweaking things that need fixing ensures that your website always looks great. Uploading new images and adding new relevant content keeps the site looking fresh and interesting and gives your visitors a reason to come back.
Keeping your website up to date, backed up, secure and consistently bringing in new leads and sales can be a time-consuming and tedious process. It takes you away from what you should be doing, which is running your business and building relationships. The technology and strategies continue to evolve and it's a full-time job to keep with all the change.
Website Care Plan FAQs
Want to learn more?
See how a personalized digital strategy can grow your business.